.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Sunday, April 22, 2007
Open our eyes, Lord
There are times in life when we may feel we are on our own. But wherever we are, whatever the circumstance, we are NEVER alone.

Whether we are on the highest mountain or in the darkest valley; whether we are on a deserted beach or scorching desert, we are NEVER alone.

Angels surround us and the Lord is with us. The Holy Spirit is in us. The Father on high watches over us and loves us.

So then, if God be for us, who can be against us?

Breathe in the beauty of the Lord. Revel in the glory of His presence.

Praise Him, for we are fearfully and wonderfully made.

We are NEVER alone.
 
posted by Rulan at 6:24 AM | Permalink |


8 Comments:


  • At 10:07 AM, April 22, 2007, Blogger jel

    AWESome, :)

    huggs

     
  • At 1:24 PM, April 22, 2007, Blogger Rulan

    Hi sis, lovely to see you.

    hugs. :)

     
  • At 2:17 AM, April 23, 2007, Blogger Kitty Cheng

    Amen! We are never along!

    Hey Rulan, I've nominated you the thinking blogger award!

     
  • At 5:37 AM, April 23, 2007, Blogger Rulan

    Hi Kitty. Lovely to see you. It's been awhile.

    wow You nominated me? cool. Thanks. :)

     
  • At 7:01 AM, April 23, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous

    Yes, this is how I have felt these past two weeks...alone...although I understand that God is with me every step of the way...if only I would chose to let Him walk alongside me....during these times in the pit is when it is most difficult to acknowledge His presence...I wonder why? Just wanted to stop by and say thanks for visiting my place and for saying hello and for your prayers. The days are getting much better...I plan on writing a relevant post about my time 'down in the vortex'. Again, thanks!

     
  • At 3:24 PM, April 24, 2007, Blogger Rulan

    Danielle, lovely to see you. Sorry to hear you are feeling down. I pray the Lord fills your heart with peace and joy.

     
  • At 1:59 AM, April 25, 2007, Blogger Unknown

    Amen, amen..

    The beach pic looks like Boracay here in my country. And having been there a few weeks ago brought me to the very same things you wrote here.

    I am not alone, indeed.

    Blessings..

     
  • At 8:18 AM, April 25, 2007, Blogger Rulan

    James, great to have you visit. I did a Google search to see what Boracay looks like. wow That place is so pretty.

    You came to the same things that I wrote? Awesome. God is good.

    God bless you