.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Wednesday, April 26, 2006
Hi there I am back

Short timeout I know, but hey, I missed all you guys and gals. And, let’s face it, what would the Internet be without this here kiwi stirrer to keep you all out of mischief, eh?

I know you’re all queuing up waiting for me to come mosey on by your blogs, but don’t rush out the door and flee for the hills too fast. lol

I’ve been having a great time with the Lord. Had to start sorting myself out. See, I can be pretty darn hard on myself and the Lord, through a very dear friend, showed me the error of my ways. Thank you my friend, you are a true blessing.

This morning I found out that on April 22nd, Tim from Cowboy Sunsets received his pastoral license. Way cool, brother. Congratulations, may the Lord bless you and Vicky wherever He leads you.
 
posted by Rulan at 11:15 AM | Permalink |


19 Comments: