.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Thursday, April 06, 2006
Why?

When do we stop asking why?

I ask "why" all the time.

Why does this happen?

What makes things tick?

Why do I see things this way?

Why does my past color my today?

Why do I act this way and not that way?

Why do clouds form in the sky?

Why do hearts sometimes turn dry?

Why do I make the same mistakes?

Why do I ask so many questions?

Why are friends so wonderful?

Why is love so powerful?

Why does the ocean swell never cease?

Why does hot air rise?

Why do I blog?

Why do we sometimes ask questions when we know the answer?

Why do people feel "blue" when they are sad?

Why does God love us?

Why did I post all these questions?

Have I provoked you into asking why?

Why...?

And why is it that when I post two or three posts in one day, most people only see one of them?

God bless you, my friends.
 
posted by Rulan at 6:12 AM | Permalink |


9 Comments: