.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Thursday, October 27, 2005
Something to lighten the day
Oh man, if you are in the mood to read a funny, but true story, go to my friend’s blog at The Curmudgeon's Rant
He had a little run in with a very persistent critter. My friend sure knows how to bring a tail to life. You’ll get my point when you read it. I would be very surprised if you don’t have a good giggle cause it sure made me laugh, although I do feel a little sorry for him. chuckle
Oh, and don't forget to say hi to him. We all like to know that our blogs reach people.

Guess what crazy thing I have done? Oh no, utter maddness. Thanks to curm, (my above mentioned friend) I have signed up for NaNo. If you don't know what it is, it's the write a novel in one month contest starting on November 1st. eek.

I have never done anything like this before, but it looks like it will be great fun. I am getting excited about it. Wonder if I'll manage to cross the finish line. If I get the time, I might post my progress here. If you want to join in the maddness, it's not too late.

And don't forget to take a look at curm's story.
 
posted by Rulan at 9:37 AM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


  • At 10:02 AM, October 27, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous

    That poor guy, when I was a kid, that happen to my mom, she was driving and I was in the car with,
    and it did the same too her,
    would tell what happen, but can't
    janice ;-D

     
  • At 11:18 AM, October 27, 2005, Blogger David Meigs

    Wow, thanks for the advertisment!

     
  • At 11:54 AM, October 27, 2005, Blogger Curious Servant

    Great little tale (tail?).

    Here's something else that will make you smile:

    http://www.hrtwrk.com/video/gooddoctor.mov

     
  • At 3:06 PM, October 29, 2005, Blogger Rulan

    Yes, curm tells the tail so well it was easy to laugh with him. I sure did. To spread some joy in this world is a grand thing. Thanks curm for sharing with us. I know by experiance that those things can sure hurt. I pray you feel better today.
    Thank you everyone for dropping by. It is good to see you.