.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Tuesday, December 06, 2005
I have returned



Well, my friends,

It’s been awhile since I last posted a blog, sorry about that. Nano

kept me rather busy and tired. I am still trying to catch up on

sleep. To everyone who cheered me on through nano, thank you.

Your encouragement was such a blessing.


I didn’t make it to the 50,000, but I do have 24,595 words which,

with a bit of tweaking and the gathering of ideas, have the makings

for a novel. If a dear friend hadn’t pushed me into the fray, the idea

may never have seen the light of day. Nor would I have learned as

much about myself as I did.

Thank you my friend. You know who you are.


Oh, if you're wondering about the cat photo, it is of my Grandma's

old Max. I posted his photo here because it says a little about how

I felt during nano.
 
posted by Rulan at 1:13 PM | Permalink |


5 Comments:


  • At 7:53 PM, December 08, 2005, Blogger David Meigs

    Nice cat, does it know any tricks? (or was it playing dead?) Good to have you back Kid.

     
  • At 8:00 PM, December 08, 2005, Blogger Rulan

    Hi curm, nice to see you. Blogging seems a bit quite at the momment. No one seems to know we're back again after nano.
    While the cat was alive, he used to follow the cows up to the cowshed like a dog and he loved nothing better than to hunt rabbit. He was a tough old cat.

     
  • At 2:42 AM, December 10, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous

    Hey, welcome back. Great to hear from you. Your Gramma have a nice cat and cool pic too!

    I just came back from a church retreat. Feeling tired as well. Was checking my blog and saw your note.

    Thanks for your note.

    Great to have you back!

     
  • At 6:15 AM, December 10, 2005, Blogger Rulan

    prayer warrior, thanks for the welcome back. It's great to see you. I don't feel fully with it yet, but I'm getting there, I hope. I trust you enjoyed your church retreat.

     
  • At 6:48 AM, December 12, 2005, Blogger Rulan

    Thanks Donna. Nice to see you.