.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Tuesday, May 09, 2006
Angels all around

The Lord reminded me of something He showed me a couple of years ago. I was sitting in my living room, fellowshipping with three Christian friends. Suddenly, I saw into the spiritual realm.

I had my eyes open to both worlds. I was looking at my friends with my natural eyes, but my spirits eyes could see all around me. I could see passed the walls of my house and even see behind me without turning my head.

On the hills all around my house, I saw a legion of angels. They appeared to be resting between battles. Some were sitting, some were standing and some were talking quietly amongst themselves.

In the natural, the countryside around me was green and lush, but in the spirit, I saw it as a desert. The grass was gone so there was only dust and the trees were without leaves.

I don’t know why the Lord opened my eyes that day, but it gave me great encouragement.

We are NOT alone. Praise God.
 
posted by Rulan at 11:54 AM | Permalink |


9 Comments:


  • At 12:51 PM, May 09, 2006, Blogger David Meigs

    That must have been so cool. Thanks for sharing it.

     
  • At 1:09 PM, May 09, 2006, Blogger jel

    I 2nd that! :)

    Awesome post and pic,

    thank you !

    take care
    friend

     
  • At 7:22 PM, May 09, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous

    I heard many people saying they are able to see into the spiritual realm too. Wow! That was awesome! When is my turn? :)

     
  • At 5:26 AM, May 10, 2006, Blogger Rulan

    David, it was very cool. I can still see it as if it were only yesterday.


    jel, thank you. May you have a great day.


    Prayer Warrior, it was awesome.

     
  • At 11:06 AM, May 10, 2006, Blogger Ame

    I have often prayed that God would open my eyes so that I may see what He sees . . . from I or II Kings 6.

    There was a time when I prayed that God would show me where He was when some terrible things were happening to me. He did show me . . . in about three different visions . . . and the first vision was of the spiritual realm. A gift that I will treasure into eternity.

     
  • At 12:27 PM, May 10, 2006, Blogger Rulan

    ame, that is so cool. God is awesome.

     
  • At 6:02 PM, May 11, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous

    Young man see vision, old man have dreams. Perhaps I belongs to the older generation. Hee... :) PW

     
  • At 7:47 PM, May 11, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous

    you're so privileged to have a glimpse of the spiritual realm. i hope God will open my eyes too.

     
  • At 6:53 AM, May 15, 2006, Blogger Rulan

    Prayer Warrior, hi there. There are some things I wish I had never seen, but that is another story. Enjoy the gifts God has given to you.

    Blessings to you.


    Pia, hi there. I am no one special. God shows everyone the things He has for them to see. He shows things to us in the way we understand.