.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Tuesday, July 25, 2006
Christian Writers
Hi everyone. Today I learned that not all my blogging friends know of ChristianWriters.com so I thought I’d take this opportunity to tell you a little about my favorite web site.

ChristianWriters.com is a community where writers gather for fellowship and to polish their craft. There are even forums where you can place your poetry, fiction, nonfiction and screenplays for critique.

Come on over, sign up for a free membership and join the family. Be sure to introduce yourself and tell them that Hawkie sent you!
 
posted by Rulan at 5:04 PM | Permalink |


8 Comments:


  • At 5:16 PM, July 25, 2006, Blogger David Meigs

    It's a lovely place for fellowship, and sharpening the craft.

    See ya over there!

     
  • At 5:22 PM, July 25, 2006, Blogger Rulan

    Hi David. It sure is.

    I'll see you there. Hey, how about making me a cup of hot tea?

     
  • At 11:47 PM, July 25, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous

    Hi Rulan!! Just stopping by to share some banana cake with you...I love tea with honey...thank you!! I am still trying to figure out how the site works...need to spend more time on it I suppose.

    Hoping that all is well with you. You are always such an inspiration!

     
  • At 6:45 AM, July 26, 2006, Blogger Rulan

    Sissy, hi there. Glad you enjoyed the tea with honey. Please have another slice of cake.

    At cw, you'll find post with info at the top of the page of all the forums.
    If you have any problems or questions, you can post them in the support forum.

    Would love to see more of you there.

    I'm doing well, thank you. How about yourself?

     
  • At 6:16 PM, July 26, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous

    Interesting site! Lots of stuff to read too! Thanks Rulan. :)

     
  • At 5:21 AM, July 27, 2006, Blogger jel

    hi Hawkie

    thanks friend for the comment over home way! :)

     
  • At 6:23 AM, July 27, 2006, Blogger Rulan

    Prayer Warrior, hi there. Thanks for dropping by. Have a great day and God bless.


    Janice, hi there. Great to see you. Enjoy your day and God bless.

     
  • At 9:31 AM, July 28, 2006, Blogger Rulan

    michelle, hi there. Are you poking your tongue out at me? lol
    You know, it was really great to see you at cw.