.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Friday, December 16, 2005
Do you believe?



Do you believe that God desires to heal? I do, with all my heart I

believe in the everlasting wonder of God’s amazing grace.

Why do I believe?

Because God has healed me a few times and because the Bible says

that when Jesus went to the cross, He took the stripes upon His

back for our healing. He did that for us. Isn’t He amazing?


It is written in the Bible...

Isaiah33:5 But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was

bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was

upon Him, And by His stripes, we are healed.

Proverbs 4:20-22. My son, give attention to my words; incline

your ear to my sayings. Do not let them depart from your eyes;

Keep them in the midst of your heart; For they are life to those

who find them, And health to all their flesh.

Praise God. There is no shadow of turning in Him. He is the same

yesterday, today and tomorrow.
 
posted by Rulan at 7:56 AM | Permalink |


5 Comments:


  • At 8:54 AM, December 16, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous

    Thank you Rulan, for writting and sharing what God has put in your heart!
    God has healed me a few times also, and so truly thankful that he did that for me!

    love it when God paints the sky :)
    janice

     
  • At 10:33 AM, December 16, 2005, Blogger David Meigs

    May the Lord bless you my sister.

     
  • At 11:21 AM, December 17, 2005, Blogger Rulan

    Janice, that is so cool. It is great to hear of God's awesomeness. I wouldn't be here if not for the Lord's healing.
    God is the master painter. I know of no other that can do what He can do.

    Curm, thank you. May He also bless you.

     
  • At 3:30 PM, December 18, 2005, Blogger Clara

    Kid,

    I, too, believe in healing. I've experienced God's touch in my body and seen his touch in my daughter. He is wonderful.

    Speaking of wonderful, I love you photos of the sky. I love watching the sky, but here in Michigan (US), we don't see sunsets as dramatic as some of your beautiful New Zealand ones. When I see them I remember the first 3 verses of Psalm 19...

    The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. Day after day they pour forth speech; night after night they display knowledge. There is no speech or language where their voice is not heard.

    Clara

     
  • At 3:43 PM, December 18, 2005, Blogger Rulan

    Clara, hi there. God is so good. Thanks for sharing that. You don't get sunsets like ours? wow. I thought everyone did.
    That's a lovely Psalm, so full of God's wonder.