.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Sunday, December 11, 2005
The Lord is my rock



The Lord is my rock and my salvation

in Him I put my trust

there is no other beside Him,

all others are but dust.


He is my fortress and my shield,

my comforter and master

He is all I ever need.


Great is the day He found me

great is His love and care.

He knew me before He formed me

He saw some beauty there.


In my darkness He drew near me

and showed He really cared

He is my Rock and my salvation

my strength and my song


He is my Rock and my salvation

I shall praise Him all the day long.
 
posted by Rulan at 5:42 AM | Permalink |


8 Comments:


  • At 11:23 AM, December 11, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous

    very cool kid
    I love it!
    janice

     
  • At 11:38 AM, December 11, 2005, Blogger Rulan

    Janice, thank you. It's great to see you. I pray you've been keeping well? Blessing,
    Rualn

     
  • At 12:41 PM, December 11, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous

    was sick all last month, and so was my computer, but both are doing better now, hope for a while,
    hoping you are doing well
    janice

     
  • At 10:23 AM, December 13, 2005, Blogger David Meigs

    Hey, the Lord is my rock too! Nice picture.

     
  • At 11:44 AM, December 13, 2005, Blogger Rulan

    janice, sorry to hear you and your pc have been sick. Glad to hear you're both doing better now. May you both be in great health for Christmas and well into the new year and beyond. Yes, I am well thank you.

    Donna, thank you. I love taking photos of God's glorious creation. mmm Wonder if He'll let me take my camera to heaven? chuckle

    Curm, great to see you. He's the best kind of rock there is.

     
  • At 11:49 AM, December 13, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous

    Thanks Rulan,
    I'm getting better every day,
    and I feel the same as you, I hope he will let me take my camera too!! :)
    janice

     
  • At 4:01 PM, December 15, 2005, Blogger M. C. Pearson

    AMEN! I just want to leap into that photo and sing those words!

     
  • At 9:22 AM, December 16, 2005, Blogger Rulan

    M.C., one day we'll be able to praise our Father forever in the glory of His heavenly kingdom. That will be so grand.